Tue, 03 Nov|
The Mill House Hertford
IN PERSON - 6 Week - Postnatal Course - Nov/Dec
Covering a range of topics for mum and baby including well-being, women’s health, post-natal fitness, nutrition, sleep and baby first aid. All delivered by our team of baby and women's well-being experts with the opportunity to meet, chat and share experiences with other new mums.
Time & Location
03 Nov 2020, 11:00 – 12:30
The Mill House Hertford, UNIT 3, Dicker Mill, Marshgate Dr, Hertford SG13 7JY, UK
About the Event
Starting Tuesday 3rd November 2020 - For 6 weeks
6 Week Postnatal Course – perfect for the fourth trimester, helping mums with 0-3 month old babies
The course will be delivered by our team of baby care and women's well-being experts, covering everything you need to help support and guide you through those early stages of motherhood, including:
· Introduction to local baby group 'Baby Sing & Sign'. A great fun interactive way to kick off the course!
· Baby sleep
· Postnatal recovery and fitness
· Baby first aid
· Wellbeing therapist
We also have a breastfeeding specialist on hand, offering a drop-in clinic during week 1, to help support you with any issues or answer any questions you may have.
Included in the price:
· Expert advice from our team of baby care and women’s well-being experts
· Opportunity to meet other new mums to chat and share experiences
· Tea, coffee and refreshments served in a relaxed and social environment
· MamaHub tote bag
We look forward to welcoming you soon with a hot cuppa!
Book onto course