Tue, 01 Feb|
The Mill House
Jan/Feb Postnatal Group
A expert led support and social group designed for new mums, with babies 0-6 mths, to help meet other new mums and gain information from the weekly topics which include everything from baby sleep and first aid to mums' own health, recovery and well-being.
Time & Location
01 Feb, 11:00 – 12:30
The Mill House, UNIT 3, Dicker Mill, Marshgate Dr, Hertford SG13 7JY, UK
About the Event
If you're a new mum looking to get out of the house and meet other new mums - then this is for you!
The MamaHub Postnatal Group starts Tuesday 4th January 2022 and runs for 5 weeks, allowing friendships to form and support networks to build.
The course is delivered by a team of baby care and women's well-being experts, covering everything you need to help support and guide you through those early stages of motherhood, including:
· Baby sleep
· Postnatal recovery and fitness, including women's health physio
· Postnatal nutrition and child dietician
· Baby first aid
· Maternal mental health
We also have a breastfeeding specialist on hand, offering 1:1 advice and support if needed.
The sessions are relaxed, informative and designed with you in mind. Each session is led by an expert providing valuable information, as well as being on hand to answer any specific questions you may have, allowng you to gain much needed 1:1 support. There's also plenty of time to sit back, relax and chat over a hot cup of tea or coffee whilst enjoying a yummy slice of cake or pastry. What's not to like?
Tickets for the full 5 week course is only £90. Included in the price:
· Expert advice from our team of baby care and women’s well being experts
· 'Baby Basics' First Aid session delivered by Daisy First Aid
· Opportunity to meet other new mums to chat and share experiences
· Unlimited tea and coffee served with cakes or pastries
· MamaHub tote bag to help carry around those essentials!
Any questions please feel free to get in touch.
We hope to welcome you soon!
Book onto course
Full 5-Week Postnatal Group
Baby Sleep Session
Women's Health and Recovery