Tue, 23 Feb|
Online via Zoom
MamaHub Postnatal - a 6 week wellbeing course for mum - Feb/Mar
Delivered online, by our team of experts, we cover a range of topics for mum and baby, including sleep and first aid to mum's own health, fitness, nutrition and emotional well being. A great opportunity to gain knowledge, meet other new mums to make friendships and build that much needed support.
Time & Location
23 Feb 2021, 11:00 – 12:30
Online via Zoom
About the Event
Starting Tuesday 23rd February 2021 for 6 weeks, the MamaHub Postnatal Course will be running online. It is perfect for the fourth trimester, helping mums with 0-3 month old babies but please note that the content can be tailored if your baby is older.
The course is delivered by our team of baby care and women's well being experts, covering everything you need to help support and guide you through those early stages of motherhood, including:
· Introduction to local baby group 'Sing & Sign'. A great fun interactive way to kick off the course!
· Baby sleep
· Postnatal recovery and fitness
· Baby first aid
· Maternal mental health
We also have a breastfeeding specialist on hand, offering 1:1 support if required.
Included in the price:
· Expert advice from our team of baby care and women’s well being experts
· 'Baby Basics' First Aid session delivered by Daisy First Aid
· Taster session for baby group 'Sing and Sign'
· Opportunity to meet other new mums to chat and share experiences
We hope to welcome you soon!
Book onto course
MamaHub Postnatal Course