Tue, 13 Apr|
The Mill House
Postnatal - a 6 week well-being course for mum - Apr/May
Led by a team of experts, we cover a range of topics for mum and baby, including sleep and first aid to mum's own health, fitness, nutrition and emotional well-being. The course is a great opportunity to gain knowledge, meet other new mums to make friendships and build that much needed support.
Time & Location
13 Apr 2021, 11:00 – 12:30
The Mill House, UNIT 3, Dicker Mill, Marshgate Dr, Hertford SG13 7JY, UK
About the Event
If you're a new mum desperate to get out of the house then this is for you!
The MamaHub Postnatal Course starts Tuesday 13th April 2021 and runs for 6 weeks, allowing friendships to form and support networks to build.
The course is delivered by a team of baby care and women's well-being experts, covering everything you need to help support and guide you through those early stages of motherhood, including:
· Introduction to local baby group 'Sing & Sign'. A great fun interactive way to kick off the course!
· Baby sleep
· Postnatal recovery and fitness
· Baby first aid
· Maternal mental health
We also have a breastfeeding specialist on hand, offering 1:1 advice and support.
Included in the price:
· Expert advice from our team of baby care and women’s well being experts
· 'Baby Basics' First Aid session delivered by Daisy First Aid
· Taster session for baby group 'Sing and Sign'
· Opportunity to meet other new mums to chat and share experiences
We hope to welcome you soon!
Book onto course
MamaHub Postnatal Course