Tue, 08 Jun|
The Mill House
Postnatal Course - 6 week well being course for mum - Jun/Jul
Led by a team of experts, we cover a range of topics for mum and baby, including sleep and first aid to mum's own health, fitness, nutrition and emotional well being. The course is a great opportunity to gain knowledge, meet other new mums to make friendships and build that much needed support.
Time & Location
08 Jun 2021, 11:00 – 13 Jul 2021, 12:30
The Mill House, UNIT 3, Dicker Mill, Marshgate Dr, Hertford SG13 7JY, UK
About the Event
If you're a new mum, desperate to get out of the house and meet other new mums - then this is for you!
The MamaHub Postnatal Course starts Tuesday 8th June 2021 and runs for 6 weeks, allowing friendships to form and support networks to build.
The course is delivered by a team of baby care and women's well-being experts, covering everything you need to help support and guide you through those early stages of motherhood, including:
· Introduction to local baby group 'Sing & Sign'. A great fun interactive way to kick off the course!
· Baby sleep
· Postnatal recovery and fitness
· Baby first aid
· Maternal mental health
We also have a breastfeeding specialist on hand, offering 1:1 advice and support.
The sessions are designed with you in mind so there's plenty of time to sit back, relax and chat over.
Included in the price:
· Expert advice from our team of baby care and women’s well being experts
· 'Baby Basics' First Aid session delivered by Daisy First Aid
· Taster session for baby group 'Sing and Sign'
· Opportunity to meet other new mums to chat and share experiences
We hope to welcome you soon!
Book onto course
MamaHub Postnatal Course