Toddler Talks - Speech and Language
Time & Location
About the Event
The event will be run by independent speech and language therapist, Amy Haynes, who has
over 17 years' experience in this field.
Speech, language and communication skills underpin many areas of development. Being
able to express ideas, to understand, speak clearly and interact with others, are all
fundamental building blocks to enable a child to reach their full potential.
In the talk, Amy will cover speech and language norms for this age group, provide top tips
for helping to develop talk and be on hand to help answer any questions you may have.
The event is designed with mum in mind, so will be relaxed and informal, with space for
babies and little ones; providing mums with the opportunity to learn more and ask
questions to the expert. All delivered over tea, coffee and refreshments giving mums the
opportunity to meet with other mums and socialise too.
Included in the price:
- Expert advice with independent speech and language therapist, Amy Haynes
- Opportunity to ask questions to the expert
- Access to a community of like-minded mums
- Tea, coffee and refreshments served in a relaxing environment
- Toddler Talk Booking£25£250£0